The call for abstracts for oral and/or poster contributions ended on Thursday, October 15, 2015.
Abstract selection process
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the EUROPT(R)ODE Organisation Steering Committee and the Scientific Organising Committee for oral or poster presentation.
- The abstract submission will be closed on October 15, 2015
- The notification of acceptance will be sent via email before christmas holidays. Notification of acceptance: December 18, 2015
- After your abstract has been accepted you will have time to take advantage of the reduced early bird registration fees until January 22, 2016. Early bird registration deadline: January 22, 2016.
- Authors are kindly asked to register before February 5, 2016 in order to be included in the conference programme. Author registration deadline: February 5, 2016
- Online Registration will be closed 2 weeks before the conference. Registration on site will be possible during the opening hours of the registration desk.
General rules for short talk and poster abstracts
Selections are made by the EUROPT(R)ODE Steering Committee. Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Submitting an abstract is independent of registration but accepted authors have to register online until February 5, 2016.
- Abstracts are published in the “abstract book” handed out to all conference attendees. Abstracts of oral contributions will be included in the printed version of the abstract book as well as titles of poster presentations. All abstracts will be included in the full version of the abstract book available as "pdf” file on an USB stick provided in the conference bag.
- Abstract content is the responsibility of the submitting author.
- Submission of the abstract means consent to publication of the abstract in the abstract book and the distribution of the abstract book to conference attendees and, occasionally, to other interested persons.
Poster presentations and poster talk
- 20 posters at most will be selected for a “poster talk” which is a short presentation (3 minutes/3 slides). Abstracts for poster talks will be selected by the Organising Scientific Committee.
- Posters will be presented at the EUROPT(R)ODE XIII congress in the course of a poster reception on Monday evening along with Styrian wine and finger food to give the opportunity for discussion and networking.
- Poster exhibition is planned for Monday morning to Wednesday enabling further scientific exchange.
- Posters should be maximum A0 (A0 = Width x Height = 33.1 x 46.8 in = 841 x 1189 mm; portrait format)
- The foreseen place to mount the poster will be indicated by the assigned poster number found in the abstract book.
- The total cost of attending the meeting is the same whether or not you submit an abstract.
- Online Registration will open on December 1, 2015 and close two weeks before the conference. Registration on site will be possible via credit card, ATM or cash Sunday evening and Monday morning. Later registrations will only be accepted via cash payment.